A New Approach To Healthcare
If you have a hectic lifestyle, you know that being constantly on-the-go is just part of the routine. However, taking the time for massage therapy from Waco Integrated Medical can be a useful tool that can help you continue performing at your very best.
Massage Therapy Waco TX
If you have a hectic lifestyle, you know that being constantly on-the-go is just part of the routine. However, taking the time for massage therapy in Waco can be a useful tool that can help you continue performing at your very best. This is due to the fact that a massage can do more than clear your conscience and ease your muscles. Massage Therapy in Waco can keep your body in tip-top shape to help you - be you!
Welcome to Waco Integrated Medical
At Waco Integrated Medical, in Woodway, Texas, and serving Waco, TX and surrounding areas, patients receive state-of-the-art treatment and attentive, personalized care. Justin Dempsey, DC, Misty Willis, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, and Bharat Mittel, DO, MBA, lead a team of enthusiastic, knowledgeable health care professionals dedicated to providing patient-focused integrative medicine to help patients improve their health and lead pain-free, active lives.
The team at Waco Integrated Medical combines traditional medicine with chiropractic care, physical therapy, and regenerative medicine to provide customized multidisciplinary treatment plans. Whether patients are living with chronic back pain, migraines, or sustain an injury, they can expect their providers to take the time to listen, ask questions, and diagnose the true root cause of their symptoms. Each patient is treated like family and given the support and care they need to recover.
Family values are important at Waco Integrated Medical. The team knows that their innovative technology, award-winning VASAYO™ supplements, and expertise are important, but making their patients feel comfortable, confident, and value is what makes the practice shine.
Waco Integrated Medical looks forward to welcoming new patients. They accept most insurance plans. Appointments are available by calling the practice or using the online appoint request tool.
Advantages of Massage Therapy
- Improved Blood Flow: There is also an improvement in the flow of lymph fluid which is responsible for carrying metabolic waste out of the muscles and organs.
- Extremity Pain Relief: Alleviate discomfort and pain caused by plantar fasciitis, foot injuries, ankle injuries as well as the wear and tear of everyday life.
- Improved Mood: While promoting relaxation throughout the bodies tissues, massage therapy has been shown to have substantial positive psychological effects.
- Reduced Physical And Mental Pressure: As the tissues are allowed to relax, the nervous system begins to allow the body to enter the relaxation response.
- Eliminate The Body Of Toxins: There is also an improvement in the flow of lymph fluid which is responsible for carrying metabolic waste out of the muscles and organs.